onsdag den 22. august 2012

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.


If you really didn't wanted to hurt me then why did you lie?
You told me you cared. Apparently you didn't.
I really liked you. 
No ''like'' doesn't describe my feelings for you.

You were right, I do have deep feelings for you.
Why shouldn't I? When it began I tried to protect myself tried to keep my emotions locked.
But you kept telling me about how much you cared. 
Especially that night.
You where so drunk.
You told me a bunch of stuff that really meant a lot to me. 
Before we went to sleep, I feared that you wouldn't remember it. 
I was right the next day you had no clue about what happened. 
That hurt a lot. 
But we were great you'll had to admit that we had so much fun together. I felt like I could tell you everything. You helped me a lot. I told you a bunch of stuff that even my closest friends don't know. 
But fuck it. I'm probably better off without you. 


But.. I hate to admit it. But I miss you.

Ingen kommentarer: