søndag den 8. maj 2011

My baby.


Here comes my baby,
Here he comes now (:

I don't go to sleep just because I'm tired.

I do it because that's the only time I'm going to see you hugging me, kissing me or telling me you like me like I like you.

I see you gently kissing me cheek telling me that you love me.

I see myself telling you the same.
I see myself hugging you, calling you cheesy names like 'Baby, darling or sweetheart'.


But in real life, we never speak. Everyone knows I like you, and you probably do too, but you're always with someone else. I see you fooling around with lots of girls.

You don't know how it is to feel this way. You could get any girl you want, and that's why I know that we're never going to end up being a couple. 'Cause you don't like girls like me. You like girls like them.

But still every time I see you I can't think, speak or move for a second. My heart stops. I love you. You barely notice me.

Here comes my baby,
Here he comes now.
And it comes as no surprise to me, he's with another girl,
oh Here comes my baby....

1 kommentar:

Yoram sagde ...
Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.